The March/April Quirky Kit Lite Kit is called 'Canopy'. As with the main kit Canopy is inspired by the rainforest but this time we're looking a little higher. The kit has little hints of exploration but as with all Quirky Kits it's a great starting point to any project. There are juicy yellows and oranges alongside forest greens and sky blues. This one is particularly good for travellers’ notebooks or 6" x 8" scrapbooking as all the patterns are a good cut downable size and the sticker sheet and die cuts are great for smaller scales but it will work just as well for regular 12x12 size pages too.
NB - there are two styles of the Pea Pod Parts Die cuts in the March/April Lite kits, Hardy Hodge Podge and Bowl of Dreams. Hardy Hodge Podge was the one that was originally chosen but due to unavailability Bowl of Dreams has been substituted in some cases. All single purchase kits have Bowl of Dreams as pictured here.
Canopy Quirky Kit Lite
- Orange 12" x 12" textured cardstock sheet
- White 12" x 12" textured cardstock sheet
- Pinkfresh Studio Dream On, Reverie 12" x 12" double sided patterned paper sheet
- Pinkfresh Studio Dream On, Delight 12" x 12" double sided patterned paper sheet
- Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love, Woodgrain 12" x 12" double sided patterned paper sheet
- Pebbles Tealightful, Daydreams 12" x 12" double sided patterned paper sheet
- Jillibean Soup, Bowl of Dreams, Make Magic 12" x 12" double sided patterned paper sheet
- Jillibean Soup Pea Pod Parts Die Cut Set
- Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams alphabet and embellishment sticker sheet
- Freckled Fawn acrylic words, 'explore' and 'adventure'.